3-Ingredient Cinnamon Chip Muffins are a simple and delicious breakfast treat!
This is the type of thing I always hesitate to share, because it is so easy. But then again who doesn’t love easy? I found Grands Crescent Rolls at the store and knew I could do something good with them.
I pressed the crescent dough into a rectangle and added brown sugar and cinnamon chips, of course any flavor of baking chips would be wonderful. I rolled it up and sliced it into thick slices and placed them in a muffin tin. They baked up to be the most delicious bites of cinnamon-sugar goodness.
I think I wake up everyday craving something sweet and these Cinnamon Chip Muffins were just the ticket with my morning coffee. Seriously simple enough for weekday mornings or a great addition to your weekend brunch.
So get in the kitchen and make it happen!
- 1 can refrigerated Grands Crescent Roll Dough
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto a clean surface and press seams together forming a rectangle.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over dough and then sprinkle with cinnamon chips.
- Starting with the long side, roll up and pinch the seam to seal.
- Cut into 1 to 1½ inch slices and place in a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully loosen from the muffin tin and serve immediately.