Bacon in a milkshake? Yes! You see there is a simple explanation for this and you can’t get around the fact that bacon makes everything better! You will love this Bacon Mocha Milkshake!
It goes like this, I made Sunday breakfast about 2:00 Sunday afternoon. Breakfast was homemade biscuits with gravy, our favorite Petit Jean Bacon and scrambled eggs.
Later in the evening the kids started begging for these milkshakes and make them extra big they said. Well I decided I wanted a milkshake too but I decided to give it a little different twist.
Believe it or not there was a couple of slices of bacon left from our afternoon breakfast and I threw a slice into the blender with my milkshake just to see how it would taste. It tasted goooood!
Just so you know, I survived graduation and shed a few tears and didn’t get one single good picture (luckily my sister-in-law did).
So, let’s get this week started with a yummy Bacon Mocha Milkshake! What do you say?
- 1 cup coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (plus more to drizzle in the glass if you like)
- 1 slice of Petit Jean Bacon, crumbled (plus more for garnish if you like)
- Place ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, and crumbled bacon into a blender and process until smooth.
- Drizzle Chocolate syrup into glass and pour in shake. Garnish with a slice of bacon and serve.
Disclosure: I am a proud ambassador for Petit Jean Meats, I was provided with product for recipe development but I was not compensated for this post.